Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Future Island's Comment Contest!

That song "Follow You" that got the video below was mentioned on some blog. Here is what "Elton" had to say in his comment on the post:
Elton said...
"future islands? i'm going to name my band future sunset rubdown"
Now, here's the contest:
comment on this post. Your comment should read,
"future islands? i'm going to name my band future ____________"
I don't know what the submissions will be judged on, but the winner will get their own post (whatever that means)!

4 comments:

Cheddar Gouda said...

future islands? i'm going to name my band future punky tryouts

Eff Gwazdor said...

future islands?!?!?!

I'm going to name my band future popsicles lick you.

Cheddar Gouda said...

Success! I guess I won! Sorry farley...

Anonymous said...

Attack is the best form of defence


[url=http://www.dsquared-outlet.com/dsquared-hats.html]dsquared hats[/url]

- shakwandee5ha