Monday, November 19, 2007

KEEPINGITREAL

So I googled myself tonight.
For those of you that don't know what googling is click here and find out.

I was supremely satisfied with the first hit!
Incredible!!!

Here is a link to the results for the google search "chester endersby gwazda"

UNFORTUNATE UPDATE!!!
The internet is a fickle place. Google is fickle. "Jam Session" is no longer the top hit, and I can't explain it. In times like these, there's nothing to do, but accept the fate of the google, and appreciate that "Jam Session" is even in in my results.
continuing....

This week is Thanksgiving and I am at home in NJ (big surprise).

I have some things to mix before I leave for Europe on the 25th. I think I'll post some mp3s in a day or two, oK?

Also, I bought myself a super sweet digital camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip to Europe! See you at Christmas time!