Monday, September 3, 2007

Planz

Hey
I've been asked about my plans for the future.

I am aware that I whine a lot. "What do I do now? Who's out there?" Whaa whaa whaa... (like a baby)

I do in fact want to book another tour. I guess I've just been lazy about it since my plans opened up in September.
I'm going to be back at home in NJ with nothing to do later this week, so I'll proably start my PR work then. I still don't know where I'm going to be living next month, though, so that presents a problem. Also, I am going to Peru for ten days in the middle of October. $$$ is also an issue. I've been ignoring that recently, as my funds have been gradually dimishining. I'll make it work, though. Ok?

5 comments:

Charlie said...

what's your "PR work"?

Cheddar Gouda said...

hmm... I thought that was an ok thing to call it. I guess I mean promotion. PR stands for Public Relations, so it's kinda like my relations with the public. I dunno. That's what I call sending out emails, and promoting myself. Is that totally wrong? Should I edit the post? (I don't want people to know that I have cottage cheese in my brain!)

Charlie said...

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm the one with a cottage cheese brain.

Lizzy said...

I thought you were talking about Pizza Reviewing. Thanks for clearing that up.
The pizza down here isn´t bad by the way. They know what they´re doing.

Eff Gwazdor said...

I think you should come up with a coherent plan including scheduling at least one day a week for internet work and some time everyday to answer emails. I also have talked with you about a variety of ways to promote yourself and I think you should think about that - and maybe we can phone chat.

I also think you should talk to your friends and band members you recorded and find out why more of them aren't a visible presence here on your site. This is not to blame anyone, but to find out what kind of things you can do to make the site more interesting and the network more useful.