Monday, September 17, 2007

Fugz

So the mixed (almost totally mixed) version of "Tropical Number One" by Ecstatic Sunshine is FINALLY uploaded, and you can listen to it compared to the unmixed one if you want. I decided to do that with this track because we changed the sound pretty drastically when mixing this project. It's interesting. It is!

So I was in NYC this weekend hanging out with Dan Deacon and friends. Dan is on tour with Girl Talk, and they played both Webster Hall and The Bowery Ballroom on Saturday night. It was really fun. I was up in the special section at Webster Hall and it was weird. I was on the floor at the Bowery, and it was sick-wicked.

On Sunday there was a Todd P. show outdoors in Brooklyn.
There were a bunch of bad ass bands:

Dan Deacon
USAisamonster
Aa (aka BIG A little a)
Best Fwends
These Are Powers
High Places


My neck is really sore from headbanging.

I didn't have my camera, but I'm an ace at searching Flickr! Both photos are from someone who I guess was standing right next to me. Not a big deal. The bottom one is of Ben Furgal dancing in a circle. It was sassy as fuck.

No comments: