Friday, September 7, 2007

Ecsttc Snshn mix

So I've uploaded the finished mix of "Tropical #1". It's up in the player just below the unmixed one. Compare them! You'll see why I said the mixing made some drastic changes. I'll leave them up there together for a while, but not too long...

I'm psyced!

(oh, on a side note, I'm up kinda late here at the Floristree in Baltimore, and I think one of the roomates fell asleep with a locked-groove jamming pretty high. It's, like, a slide guitar thing with piano. It's kinda nice, but it's the sort of thing that gets irritating after 45 minutes. Ok!)

FUCK! THE FILE ISN'T WORKING, AND THE SITE THAT HOSTS MY SONGS HAS TEMPORARILY DISABLED UPLOADING. IT'S ANNOYING, BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK SOON.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chet -

Thanks for the shoutout!

I can't get this song to play - I guess you just put it up like less than an hour ago.

Tell us when it's fixed (unless it's just me being a doofus...).

-f

Eff Gwazdor said...

Fix my Jammies!